Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Winning the War on Fat!

Ha ha! I am winning the war on fat and it feels so damn good! Was back in work today and side-stepped lunch so well that I could have been mistaken for a professional illusionist!!!
So the outcome of it all was that I got away with having a tiny bit of fruit for breakfast, my carrot sticks with lo-cal dressing for lunch and an apple and some lo-cal hot chocolate for dinner -I feel thinner already. Haven't weighed myself yet though, it's my time of the month so my weight is probably skewed at the moment and don't want to depress myself. Just going to stick to my plan for the moment and weigh-in in about a week or so.

For those of you who haven't had such a good day, please, don't be disheartened and try to remember the following words of wisdom:

'And so in the strife of the battle of life,
It's easy to fight when you're winning;
It's easy to slave and starve and be brave;
When the dawn of success is beginning.

But the man who can meet despair and defeat
With a cheer, there's a man of God's choosing;
The man who can fight to Heaven's own height
Is the man who can fight when he's losing.'

In other words guys, please don't get disillusioned. I know how much it hurts when you feel like you're losing control over the one thing that really matters. Be strong....more inspirational little adages to come tomorrow.

Cx.


No comments:

Post a Comment