Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm out of my mind.....please feel free to leave a message.

Have you ever found being alone with your own thoughts the most impossibly unbearable place you could be? And there's no escape! That's how I'm feeling this weekend. Part of me has really wondered whether I can keep going. The depths of despair my head manages to bring me to just make seem like it's all now worthwhile anymore.....I'm losing myself right now. I need to find ana again, she's the only thing that helps me feel in control. I need to be perfect. I must be perfect.

I haven't really eaten anything today but for some reason it's not making me feel any better. I don't know what I'm supposed to do!


I have good reason for my current level of self-loathing and feelings of worthlessness. I will post again later and explain all but for the moment, I'm going to read some of your' blogs in an effort to find some semblence of sanity again. C x

No comments:

Post a Comment