Monday, October 19, 2009

Hitting Rock Bottom

Well after my most difficult year of all the Gods decided to smile on me and give me another fantastically wonderful turn of events! Sorry, I'm in a terribly sarcastic mood at the moment -the last few days just been a total nightmare but I guess I should just get on with it and appreciate what I do have.
There's no point in me even bothering to rant about all that went wrong, suffice to say that, as if my life isn't crappy enough, the fates have decided to just to compound it all by putting me into as tight a financial squeeze as possible! I don't know how I'm going to work it all out but I guess I'm just destined to be perpetually broke!
Anyway, as a result of everything that's been happening, my morale is pretty rock-bottom at the moment and now I'm terrified that I'll go and binge and make myself feel even worse again....I need to stop this!

No comments:

Post a Comment